Based from our Head Office in Coventry.
Applicant must have at least 3 years experience in an investigative role.
As Operations Manager your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Setting up all enquiries, operations and investigations, utilising in house or sub contracted resources;
- Preparing the operational orders and paper audit trail;
- Overseeing the operations and enquires, liaising with enquiry officers and sub-contractors;
- Deployment as required as an investigations officer, within your skill set, or with a skill set developed within Expert Investigations, which will include periodic surveillance investigations;
- Liaising with clients;
- Conduct data research for clients or arrange for the enquiry in house or third party;
- Manage the process serving team and fulfil this role during absence of Process Serving Manager;
- Maintain the office communications systems with suppliers;
- The data research investigations as required from client and internal instructions;
- Production of data reports, operational orders & operational reports, business, fraud and any investigative data;
- The building of databases from paper, electronic or any other source, either from provided data or upon your own source as instructed;
- Simple paperwork administration especially regarding process serving, fit to sue, locate traces, background reports, operational order, operational reports and operational logs and logistic administration such as booking hotels, travel arrangements;
- As required telemarketing with ‘warm leads’ and ‘cold calling’. This will be a support function;
- Attending networking events, including those out of normal office hours as required.
- Reasonable requested for support to any team member as is deemed fit and reasonable for your skill set and competence;
- Personal client visits as required;
- Liaison with company professional support services (Solicitor / Accountant, in absence of David Kearns;
- Line manager and supervisor to staff under your control, at present Kiera Mathews;
- Overseeing the operational, administration and support function in the absence of David Kearns on either a daily basis when David Kearns is committed for periods of that day and longer periods during annual leave periods of David Kearns.
a. Your basic salary is £30,000.00 per annum which shall accrue from day to day and be payable monthly in arrears on or about the 1st of each month directly in to your bank or building society account. This salary shall be subject to PAYE deductions.
b. Your salary will be reviewed on an annual basis. Subject to agreed targets and KPIs being satisfied by you, you will be entitled to an increase to £32,000 per annum to take effect from the first month following completion of 12 months’ employment and again, subject to agreed targets and KPIs being satisfied by you, to an increase to £34,000 per annum to take effect from the first month following completion of 24 months’ employment. These increases and any others which may occur from time to time are at the discretion of the Company without affecting the other terms of your employment. There is no obligation to award an increase. There will be no review of the salary after notice has been given by either party to terminate your employment.